Personal Information We Collect
Anonymous information and “cookies”
Tribe Property Technologies may collect anonymous information about you. This means that the information collected cannot be traced back to a specific person. For example, our web servers may record certain information automatically when you visit Tribe Property Technologies Inc websites. This information is collected using “cookies” and might include the pages you visited, your IP (Internet protocol) address and other site usage statistics.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies
- This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Forms related cookies
- When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
- For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
The information helps Tribe Management improve the functionality of the site and enhance the navigation and security of your session. Most major Website use this technology, and most browsers are set up to accept them. You may configure your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, and you may refuse to accept them entirely. However, if you refuse to accept cookies, you may limit the functionality that we can provide to you when you visit our site. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit. http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
“Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
“Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the information that we collect generally communicate with you and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information about our company and subsidiaries.
Sharing your personal information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
Accessing and amending your information
You have the right to access the personal information we keep in your file and you have the right to verify or amend the information if it is shown to be inaccurate. If you would like to view the personal information held in your file or make a change, please make a written request to the Privacy Officer at the address listed below.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Jennifer Laidlaw, Acting Privacy Officer
Tribe Property Technologies
1606-1166 Alberni Street
Vancouver, BC V6E 2P4